From Shaykh Muhammad al-Malki
Question: What are the times when du’aa are accepted during Ramadaan? What specific du’aa should you say during the different parts of Ramadaan and on Laylatul-Qadr or the last 10 days of Ramadaan?
Answer: Wallaahi, the first issue: the times of du’aa are mentioned, they are:
- between the Adhaan and the Iqaamah, in Ramadaan or other than Ramadaan between the Adhaan and Iqaamah there is du’aa mustajaab.
- On Friday when the Imaam climbs the minbar – at the time he climbs the Minbar, that is the time for du’aa mustajaab.
- In the last third of the night there is du’aa mustajaab.
- For the person who is fasting, his whole day is a time of du’aa mustajaab.
- The time of breaking the fast is a time of du’aa mustajaab.
- When the rain is falling it is a time of du’aa mustajaab.
- And du’aa is good at any time