Sha`baan is the month before Ramadan. Here are some articles about the month of Sha’baan. There are many wonderful things you can do in this month.
- Deeds are Presented to Allah during Sha’ban
- Usamah ibn Zayd (may Allah be pleased with him) said,” I asked the messenger of Allah a question. I asked why do you fast in Sha’ban more than any other month?
- Fasting during the month of Sha`baan
- . . . “I have never seen him fasting so much as he would in Sha`baan.” [al-Bukhari and Muslim]
- Fast the white days of sha`ban
- Abu Tharr Al-Ghefari said: “The Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said “O Abu Tharr! if you fast three days of every month, then fast the 13th, the 14th and the 15th [these are call the al-ayaam al-beedh, the white days]”.